Geneva, Switzerland | 190 Sq Ft | €55,000 / $64,000 USD
From Swiss-builder Woody Way is this beautiful tiny house on wheels with just 190-sq-ft of space! The home's design draws inspiration from cabins and cottages for a cozy, intimate feel. With its well-lit interior and a carefully designed layout, The Cottage is as liveable as it is beautiful! It's also one of the most eco-friendly tiny houses on the market with 95% of the home built using environmentally friendly materials and a complete off-grid system!
- 20-ft x 8-ft / 6.3-meters x 2.5-meters
- Inteiro: 140-sq-ft ground floor plus a 50-sq-ft loft
- Exterior: red cedar
- Paneling: spruce
- Insulation: hemp fiber, cotton, and linen
- Living area: includes a modular sofa and a table/desk
- Kitchen: mini-fridge, two-burner cooktop, sink, spice rack, plenty of cabinet space
- Loft bedroom: accessible by ladder, included 2 skylights
- Storage loft
- Bathroom: shower, toilet, sink, mirror, storage
The Cottage is available for order in three various stages, from a DIY base model to an all-inclusive turnkey home. There's also an option for a longer/larger version. For more information and/or to inquire about creating a home with Woody Way, contact the builder here!
Images © Woody Way