Tiny Heirloom, the company behind numerous iconic and popular tiny houses, has released a new line of customizable tiny homes. Called the Signature Series, there are two models available, the Vantage and the Craftsman. You simply pick out your model, choose your length, then click through a variety of add-ons and features you want to be included in your tiny home. From there, Tiny Heirloom will contact you by the next day to confirm your order and walk you through any questions!
For fans of the modern/rustic aesthetic, the Vantage is just for you! If you prefer something a little more traditional, check out the Craftsman here!
- Ground floor bedroom sleeping platform with room for a queen-sized bed, storage underneath sleeping platform
- Kitchen: under-counter fridge, single-burner induction cooktop, sink and faucet, butcherblock countertops, shaker-style cabinets, stainless steel tile backsplash, nickel hardware
- Bathroom: 32" fiberglass shower, porcelain flush toilet with direct Sanitary connection, bathroom vanity with cabinets, sink, and faucet
- Utilities: electric space heater, electric 10-gallon water heater, LED recessed lighting inside, exterior lighting
- Height: 13'6"
- Width: 8'6"
- Trailer Chassis: bumper pull trailer, two 7,000 axles, trailer brakes and highway lighting
- Dimensional lumber framing with moisture barrier house wrap
- Insulation: R-15 Batts in walls, R-21 closed cell foam in the ceiling and R-15 in the floor
- Exterior: tight knot cedar T&G with natural staining and black stained accents, membrane roofing
- Interior: tight knot pine T&G walls, LVT flooring
- Windows: white vinyl, double-pane and tempered, energy-efficient
The Vantage is available in three lengths: 16-feet ($44,995), 20-feet ($49,995), and 24-feet ($54,995). The information provided above pertains to the company's base model, but you do have the option to add upgrades and/or customizations to your home including colors, choice of utilities, additional appliances, etc. as listed here.
For more information, contact Tiny Heirloom here!
Images © Tiny Heirloom