The Tiny House Company of Salisbury, Australia, has released this innovative new tiny house model. Named the Swallowtail, the home was created to allow its owner to upgrade and/or change the design of the home as their needs/wants shift over time. Additionally, it was created with the consumer-on-a-budget in mind and has a layout well-suited for IKEA furniture and cabinets. There's also no built-in furniture, which allows you the possibility of easily rearranging the layout when the mood strikes!
- Measures: 7.3-meters by 2.4-meters (about 23.9' x 7.8')
- Base Price: $79,000 AUD (about $63,240 USD)
- Exterior: ply cladding and corrugated sheeting, butterfly roof
- Engineered to withstand Australian Standard wind classification C2
- Available options: awnings, a deck, integrated planter box(es)
- An abundance of window space to keep the home naturally illuminated during the day
Images © The Tiny House Company