Squamish, BC | 365 Sq Ft | $100-125K
From Westcoast Outbuildings is this eye-catching lodge-style tiny home, dubbed the Skookum. The house comes with a park model rating and, if you live in and around the Vancouver area, is a much more affordable housing option than a traditional home. It comes with everything you need to live comfortably, from a full kitchen to a cozy wood-burning stove!
- 24'' x 10' x 13'5"
- Size: 240 sq ft (main floor), 125 sq ft (loft), 365 sq ft (total)
- Trailer: custom double axel 14,000 lbs LB GVW
- Exterior: corrugated steel and 1/2 log siding, galvalume standing seam roof
- Utilities: RV connections including a 50-amp 240 twist lock, sabre blackwater, and portable water hose; Envi wall heaters; propane on-demand water heater
- Living room with a Kimberly wood stove
- Kitchen: propane range/oven, fridge, stainless steel double sink, cabinets
- Bathroom: incinerating toilet, shower, toilet
- Condensing washer and dryer
- Master loft bedroom, accessible by stairs
- Mechanical room
- Exterior propane BBQ hookup
Images © Westcoast Outbuildings