Despite spanning just 18-feet in length, the Roost18 has no shortage of luxury features! Built by Perch & Nest of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Roost18 is a smaller version of the company's iconic Roost36 model.
The Roost18 is a custom build for a client who intends to travel in the home full time. With amenities like a soaking tub, a wood stove, plenty of storage and rooftop access, it's definitely a great RV to tour around in!
- Entry through a Dutch door
- Living room: Kimberly wood stove, storage ottomans made from reclaimed barn wood, pull-out loveseat/guest bed
- Kitchen: three-burner range, concrete countertops, apron sink, vintage wall crates
- Bathroom: stock tank tub, composting toilet, washer/dryer combo, ceramic tile floor
- Loft bedroom: accessible by stairs, skylight overhead
- Storage loft over the living room
Images © Perch & Nest