Durango, CO | 416 Sq Ft | $105,000
This roomy and rustic tiny home is a custom build by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses. It's one of the largest project done by the company and features clever uses of space and luxurious touches throughout!
- Built onto a 34' bumper pull chassis
- Exterior Size: 34' x 8'
- Exterior: rusty corrugated wainscot, barn wood board and batten, cedar shake endwallls
- Interior Size: 256 sq ft on the main floor, 160 sq ft in the lofts
- Interior: pine T&G walls, beetle kill pine ceiling
- Weighs around 14,000lbs
- Living room: custom-built sofa with storage with a gas stove
- Office nook: desktop made using American walnut
- Dining space: beetle-kill tabletop with a 16" folding leaf
- Kitchen: 24" gas range with a vent hood, refrigerator, washer/dryer unit, custom beetle kill pine cabinets, two pull-out pantries, stainless steel sink
- Master loft bedroom: can fit a king-sized bed, skylight overhead
- Second loft bedroom: accessible by a ladder that doubles as a bookshelf for the living room
- Fold-down porch and covered front porch
Images: Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses