Oklahoma, OK | 540 Sq Ft | $65K - $98K
This 540-sq-ft tiny home is as livable as it is beautiful. Its well-laid out interior features numerous amenities to make you feel right at home. With everything from a full kitchen to a rooftop deck, it offers everything a traditional home does in a smaller, efficient space.
- Exterior size: 40' x 8.5'
- Interior size: 340-sq-ft on the ground floor and 200-sq-ft in the loft areas for a grand total of 540-sq-ft
- Exterior: smartside siding with trim, plus sealed cedar shake on the back and a metal roof
- Interior: white-painted pine shiplap walls, vinyl flooring throughout with exception of the bathroom which has tile floors
- Utilities: RV-style hookups, mini split system
- Kitchen: refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, butcherblock countertops
- Bar-style dining
- Master bedroom: accessible by storage steps
- Second loft: ideal for a guest bedroom or as storage space
- Living room with a pull-out sofa included
- Bathroom: subway tiled shower, glass bowl sink, standard flush toilet, closet storage
- Rooftop deck
The Molly was a self-build by blogger, Britni Portrey, and her husband. After living in The Molly for 9-months, they eventually listed the home for $98,000, before dropping the price to $65.000. The Molly has since been sold.
Images: Britni Portrey / Tiny. Is. Now