A Hawaiian tiny house that proves even 400-sq-ft can be spacious! Designed by Tiny Heirloom, the home's well-laid out interior packs numerous amenities into a small space without getting cramped. Large window spaces and skylights help keep the home light and airy, as well as provide scenic views of the surrounding vista.
The home, nicknamed Iki Hau'oli Hale, is a custom build for a couple from Hawaii. The space was constructed at Tiny Heirloom's home base in Oregon before it was shipped off for island living.
- Living room: full-sized sectional, skylights overhead
- Kitchen: 19-sq-ft of quartz countertops, full-sized appliances, bar-style dining
- Master bedroom: used as a multi-purpose room, equipped with a Murphy bed that folds up to create space for yoga
- Guest loft: accessible by retractable stairs that fold-out into the kitchen, fits a full-size bed, has three windows looking outside
- Bathroom: includes a recirculating shower
- Outdoor deck: accessible through opening glass walls from NanaWall, 190-sq-ft of space in total
- Solar powered
For more information about the home, reach out to Tiny Heirloom here!
Images: Tiny Heirloom