Biwabik, MN | 225 Sq Ft | $199/night
The Green Gate log cabin is a charming historic cabin located on a 13-acre wooded lot. The home was built around 1890 and has been beautifully updated with modern amenities. With hand-hewn log inside and out, its the perfect getaway for fans of log cabins!
- Kitchen: two-burner gas cooktop, farm sink, concrete countertops, under counter fridge/freezer, coffee maker and teapot included
- Dining area
- Living room with a sofa and a glass-fronted wood stove
- Bedroom: full-sized platform bed, reclaimed oak flooring, DVD player, vaulted ceilings
- Utilities: air conditioning, in-floor heat, high-efficiency tankless water heater
- Exterior: wrap-around porch and an outdoor summer shower area closeby
The Green Gate cabin can be booked here on Try It Tiny. There's also an option to rent the home for $2,999 a month!
Images © Try It Tiny