Nanaimo, BC | 160 Sq Ft | $80,000 CAD
A tiny home that's ideal for someone who works from home. Built by Rewild Homes, there's a beautiful live-edge workspace, right in front of an operable window, to enjoy a nice view and a breeze! Additionally, there's a cozy living room- great for hosting friends over!- and a beautiful full kitchen.
- Built onto a 24' dual-axle trailer with a 14,000lbs capacity
- Exterior Size: 24' x 8'6" x 13'
- Interior Size: 23' x 7'6" x 11'
- Exterior: Vancouver Island western cedar siding, stained and weather-treated
- Utilities: 50-amp electrical service, recessed LED lighting, external accessory propane BBQ tether, propane on-demand water heater
- Living room: custom bench with storage underneath, propane Dickenson heater, skylight overhead
- Kitchen: 7.2-CF stainless steel fridge, four-burner propane cooktop, double black granite sink, butcher block counters
- Live-edge work and dining space
- Bathroom: accessible through a sliding door, flush toilet, full-sized shower, fan, washer/dryer combo, custom full-height closet
- Loft bedroom: 10'ft long, room for a king-sized bed, includes skylight, accessible via storage stairs
- Storage loft
Images: Rewild Homes