Cubist Engineering | 170 Sq Ft | $99,000 (base)
Travel in style with this gorgeous tiny house on wheels, named the Sturgis! While small, it has everything you need to live comfortably on the road. A perfect choice for someone looking to go on a long road trip with accommodations in tow! Looking to stay put? It's a good tiny home to settle down into as well!
- Kitchen: 24" under-counter fridge/freezer, two-burner induction cooktop, 11" deep Kraus sink and faucet, maple upper cabinets, walnut open shelving, walnut cabinet doors and drawers, LED toe-kick lighting, maple butcherblock countertops
- Bathroom: ceramic tile, dual-flush toilet, rain shower head
- Living room: West Elm modular sofa, maple cabinetry, his-n-hers reading lights, USB outlets, custom steel and walnut modular coffee tables
- Bed: descends from ceiling, Tuft & Needle queen mattress, solid maple frame
- 21'6" x 8'6"
- Trailer: 7,000lbs double axle trailer, removable hitch, insulated and sealed undercarriage
- Exterior: shou sugi ban hand-brushed cypress siding over rainscreen, fiberglass roof
- Walls and ceilings: 5-ply and 3.25" Douglas fir
- Interior: hand-scraped white oak flooring, reclaimed white oak and garapa trim, whitewashed CLT walls and ceiling
- Delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
- Sold as 95% complete to give buyer flexibility to make customizations and choose options best suited for them