Tiny Heirloom, the company behind numerous iconic and popular tiny houses, has released a new line of customizable tiny homes. Called the Signature Series, there are two models available, the Vantage and the Craftsman. You simply pick out your model, choose your length, then click through a variety of add-ons and features you want to be included in your tiny home. From there, Tiny Heirloom will contact you by the next day to confirm your order and walk you through any questions!
If you enjoy a more traditional look, the Craftsman is a great choice. If you prefer something a little more modern, then have a look at the Vantage here!
- Kitchen: under-counter fridge, single-burner induction heat cooktop, sink and faucet, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, nickel hardware, shaker white cabinets
- Bathroom: 32" fiberglass shower, porcelain flush toilet with direct sewer connection, and a bathroom vanity with a cabinet, sink, and faucet
- Loft bedroom: includes skylight, accessible by ladder
- Open closet shelving
- RVIA-certified bumper pull travel trailer
- Dimensional lumber framing with a moisture barrier house wrap
- Insulation: R-15 Batts in walls, R-21 closed cell foam in the ceiling, R-15 in the floor
- Windows: white vinyl double paned and tempered
- Exterior: cedar lap siding with 1x4 trim, standing seam metal roof
- Interior: knotty pine T&G cladding, LVT flooring
- Height: 13'6"
- Width: 8'6"
The Craftsman is available in the following lengths with the following base prices:
- 20' - $54,995
- 24' - $59,995
- 28' - $64,995
- 32' - $69,995
For more information on available upgrades and customizations, check out the Craftsman's info page here!
Images © Tiny Heirloom