- Dimensions: 20' x 8.5'
- Built onto a 20' fabricated trailer with electric brakes, a breakaway system, fenders, light hookups, two 7,000lbs axles
- Framing: 2x4 pine for the walls and 2x6 pine for the roof, Simpson strong ties and hurricane straps
- Windows: double pane Low E high-altitude tempered glass
- Exterior: stained lap pine, metal roof
- Insulation: closed cell foam (R-13 subfloors, R-21 walls, R-38 ceiling)
- Interior: whitewashed shiplap pine walls, hardwood floors throughout, pine T&G ceilings
- Utilities: 9000 BTU split A/C and heating unit, 12-gallon propane water heater, LED lighting, plumbed and wired for municipal utility connection, gray and black water plumbing for RV park hookups,
- Pricing: $68,500 for a warm climate home, $75,000 for a four-season climate home (additional costs go towards insulation)
- Kitchen: 10-CF electric fridge and freezer, propane oven, two-burner induction stove top, microwave, stainless steel sink, granite countertops, custom solid wood cabinets
- Bathroom: flush toilet, 36" x 36" acrylic shower, porcelain bathroom sink with storage base
- Loft bedroom: accessible by storage stairs, 6' closet
- 8' x 6.5' drawbridge deck
For more information about this home, reach out to Caldwell Tiny Homes here!
Images: Caldwell Tiny Homes