Colorado Springs, CO | 400 Sq Ft |$75,000
From Cope's Customs is this charming custom luxury home. One of the neatest features of the house is a pop-out room. Simply push a button and the roof opens and the floor drops, creating an additional 90-sq-ft of living space in minutes!
- Full-Sized Kitchen: 15 CF stainless steel fridge, 24" gas freestanding range, over-range microwave, washer/dryer combo, slate backsplash, 24" hard maple butcher block countertops, soft close doors and drawers, two kick drawers pull-out spice rack, wine rack, full-sized pantry, custom birch and maple cabinetry
- Bathroom: ceramic bowl toilet, glass 32" x 32" shower with star lights, mirrored medicine cabinet, custom illuminated mirror, river rock flooring
- Ground floor bedroom: an upholstered headboard with queen-sized mattress. 32" TV with surround sound, fold-down desk, under-bed and footbed storage, 36" cedar-lined corner closet, full-length mirror
- Loft: carpeted, 110v power outlets, recessed lighting, attic fan and opening sash windows
- Pop-out room
- Drop down porch
- 24' x 8.5' x 13'
- Trailer: two 7,000lbs axles, high-ground clearance, electric brake system, 4 corner stabilizer jacks
- Metal roof
- Interior: T&G knotty pine with stranded bamboo flooring
- Utilities: tankless hot water heater, 50-amp electrical service with 110v outlets, 5.5-kilowatt backup generator, 4 holding tanks (2 freshwater, 1 brown, 1 gray)
Images © Cope's Customs / via Tiny Home Builders