Sydenham, ON | $129-$156 a night | Sleeps 3
Available from Cabinscape, the Penner cabin is the perfect escape to explore the Canadian wilderness! Located next to Pearkes Lake, the modern/rustic getaway allows visitors to enjoy a wide range of activities including kayaking, fishing, and swimming. The cabin is totally off-grid but has all the amenities and comforts you'll need and want to enjoy your stay!
- Ground floor bunk beds with a queen-sized mattress (bottom) and a twin-sized mattress (top)
- Queen-sized bed converts into a sofa
- Kitchen: gas stovetop, mini fridge and freezer, sink with stainless steel faucet
- Live-edge bar-style dining table
- Indoor/outdoor bar
- Bathroom: hot indoor shower, composting toilet
- Outdoor amenities: propane BBQ, outdoor shower, cabin and lakeside fire puts, east-facing lakefront views
In addition to nightly rates, the Penner is also available for weekly bookings at $840*.
You can also check out these other cabins from Cabinscape here!
*Prices are in Canadian dollars